Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Windermere Valley GC has many policies and procedures in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We rely on the cooperation of anyone at the facility from the time of arrival until the time they leave. This will help us to maintain the high level of safety we expect.
Please stay home if:
- You are experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms such as coughing, headache, fever, or difficulty breathing.
- You have traveled in the last 14 days.
- Someone you have been in contact with has Covid-19.
- Tee times intervals have been increased to 10 minutes.
- Reservations are required prior to arrival. To book please call 250-342-3004.
- If you are part of a larger group (8, 12 people etc.) please make sure to show up one group at a time. Avoid having all groups arrive together.
- During booking we will ask whether or not customers are comfortable being grouped up.
- Ensure you are wearing a mask inside the club house at all times.
- Please do not arrive at the course any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your time.
- Please follow the signs and instructions located throughout the course.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Do not shake hands or high five.
- Maximum of two people on the practice green at a time.
- Ensure social distancing well on the driving range.
- Practice balls are sanitized after each use.
- Washrooms are located in the clubhouse and behind the double tee box of #6 and #15.
- All washrooms are frequently sanitized throughout the day.
- Ensure you are practicing social distancing between yourself and everyone else on the course.
- Please abide by the marshal or starters requests.
- Many contact points have been removed throughout the course.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be available for rent. They will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- The flag stick is to remain in the hole at all times and should not be touched. Cups will be turned upside down to ensure the ball does not fall to the bottom of the hole.
- Do not touch your playing partners equipment.
- Groups are not permitted to play through. Please maintain an appropriate pace and keep up with the group in front of you.
- Please do not shake hands or high five.
- Please exit directly behind hole #9 or hole #18 if you are not going to the restaurant.
- Drop off carts and pull carts to the designated areas for cleaning and sanitization.
- Please exit the facility as quickly as possible after your round.
- Avoid grouping or visiting in the parking lot.
Please abide by these policies and procedures well at the facility. We look forward to seeing you on the links!